- Facilitator Report – This report is key for taking clients’ self-awareness, others-awareness, and intentionality to a deeper level.
- Personal Effectiveness Report – This report leverages our visual depiction of an individual’s personality system, the PsyPlex.
- Match Report – This report is useful for helping two people work through and issue or to pro-actively set a duo up for success.
- Conflict Energies Report – This report is particularly useful in helping teams and groups understand their patterns and conflict and develop more intentional ways of resolving issues.
- Facilitator Report – The Facilitator Report is the only report that shows the entire full system of an individual’s personality.
- Personal Effectiveness Report – The Personal Effectiveness Report is the Type-based report. It is used for both individual and team development, and is focused on answering four core questions
- Match Report – The Match Report combines the Profile of two individuals and provides a picture of their similarities and differences.
- Conflict Energies Report – The Conflict Energies Report provides insight into an individual’s default approach to conflict.
Job Fit Report – The Report informs screening, interviewing, and selection decisions. Adds insight to job coaching, career exploration, and succession planning.
Conversation Guide – Increases the effectiveness of their working relationship.
System Strengths Report – Beyond other strengths-based tools, the System Strengths Report provides a picture one’s strengths both from an ipsative perspective and a norm-referenced perspective.
Job Fit Report – The Job Fit Reports pulls in job criteria from the Department of Labor’s O*Net database and compares the individual’s personality against it. The Report informs screening, interviewing, and selection decisions.
Conversation Guide – The Conversation Guide combines the Profile of two individuals and offers suggested questions and conversation topics.
System Strengths Report – The System Strengths Report is a strengths-based report focused on helping people gain deeper insight into the most effective elements of their personality. What rises to the surface when someone is at their best?