- Facilitator Report – Brings clients’ self-awareness, others-awareness, and intentionality to a deeper level.
- Personal Effectiveness Report – Our visual depiction of an individual’s personality system, the PsyPlex.
- Match Report – Useful data that enables people to resolve issues. Also used to pro-actively set up a duo for success.
- Conflict Energies Report – A helpful resource to help teams and groups understand their patterns and conflicts while developing more intentional methods to solve problems.
is still ahead of them. Establishing a coaching culture can be the difference that makes the difference.
- Facilitator Report – The only report that shows the entire system of an individual’s personality.
- Personal Effectiveness Report – A Type-based report answering 4 core questions; used for both individual and team development.
- Match Report – A Profile comparison of 2 individuals; provides a picture of their similarities and differences.
- Conflict Energies Report – An insightful view into an individual’s default approach to conflict.
Job Fit Report – Information for screening, interviewing, and selection decisions. Adds insight to job coaching, career exploration, and succession planning.
Conversation Guide – Increases the effectiveness of working relationships..
System Strengths Report – Reaches beyond other strengths-based tools, provides a picture of individual strengths both from an ipsative perspective and a norm-referenced perspective.
Job Fit Report – The Job Fit Reports pulls in job criteria from the Department of Labor’s O*Net database and compares the individual’s personality against it. The Report informs screening, interviewing, and selection decisions.
Conversation Guide – The Conversation Guide combines the Profile of two individuals and offers suggested questions and conversation topics.
System Strengths Report – The System Strengths Report is a strengths-based report focused on helping people gain deeper insight into the most effective elements of their personality. What rises to the surface when someone is at their best?