1. What is the most common cause as to why people behave badly?
2. What typically keeps people from improving in their personality and behavior as they get older?
Our ego is futile. It is said that the purpose
3. Is EQ more needed in business than IQ?
As we evolve from a thinking economy into an emotional economy, both IQ and EQ are needed. IQ will get you the job and EQ will keep you the job. What we know matters and what we are matters more. EQ is a different way of being smart and in most cases is the difference that makes the difference when it comes to people, working, together.
4. Is ego needed to be successful in business?
5. Why is coaching not something that most leaders make time for? What is the most common cause as to why people behave badly?
6. What if the lack of confidence keeps my leaders from coaching their team colleagues?
7. How do we help rude leaders who lead others in rude ways?
8. When teams pull apart is it the leaders fault?
When teams pull apart it is not always the leaders fault and yet it is always the leaders responsibility. It takes the same amount of energy for a team to pull together as it does for a team to pull apart. You can be on a a team with individuals or you can be on a team with independent individuals. The three biggest problems of people, working together are…People. Working. Together. The leaders goal is to get the natural best of the team. The more emotionally intelligent the leader is the better potential his team has in becoming an emotionally intelligent team.
Get Your “A Deeper Way” Assessment
A little more about Brunel Group, to inform, involve, and inspire.